BGT Station is the place to manage all things BGT.
On this bapp, you can:
- Review information about Berachain validators
- Delegate, redelegate and unbond BGT on validators
- Earn & Claim BGT rewards
- Vote on governance proposals for Berachain
Once you've found a validator that's a good fit for you and the health of the chain, you can delegate directly from that validator's page with the
This button will take you to the delegation page with the validator of your choice pre-filled like so:
Simply enter the amount of BGT you'd like to delegate, click
Confirm and you're good to go!
However, if you change your mind you can always adjust your delegation by clicking the
Redelegate button on the validator's page. This will take you to the Redelegate flow. On the redelegate flow, you simply need to set:
- Which validator you want to redelegate from
- How much BGT you wish to redelegate
- Which validator you want to delegate the BGT to
Your BGT will immediately be active and earning rewards on the other validator after submitting your transaction. However, your BGT will be processing in a redelegation queue that prevents it from being redelegated again for 21 days.
If instead you'd like to fully withdraw your BGT from a validator you can
Unbond. In order to do so, click the
Unbond button on the validator's page. This will take you to the unbonding flow. Here, you'll simply need to set:
- Which validator you want to unbond from
- How much BGT you wish to unbond
Unbonding has a 21 day waiting period before your BGT will be withdrawn. During this time, your BGT will be in an
Unbonding state where it is not earning rewards.